ACRS Inc was founded in 2009. We provide mediation, facilitation, negotiation, counseling, and training. Further, we provide proactive planning for businesses to manage and resolve future conflict. Our services are provided throughout Canada to individuals and businesses. We have also designed tailor made workshops upon request based on client need.ACRS professionals are hand-picked based on their exceptional experience and education in the dispute resolution field. We strive to continually improve our client experience and success.
Our goal is to help our clients become more successful by working together to find the most appropriate resolution.
Experience, Sducation, Training, and Publications:
- Owner and founder of ACRS Inc.
- Health Canada: Workplace resolution and assessor.
- Facilitator "For The Sake of the Children" provincial workshop.
- Affiliate with Provincial Mediation Program.
- M.S. Conflict Analysis & Resolution, 2006.
- B.A. Double major Psychology and Law in Society.
- Road Map to Making Sense of the Evidence for Conducting Parenting Plan Evaluations, NB Department of Justice, NS Department of Justice, Association of Social Workers NB.
- Conflict Management Beyond the Collective Agreement, ADR Canada.
- >Restorative Justice, ADR Canada.
- Divorce Doula, ADR Canada.
- Managing Rule and Bylaw Violations in Condo Communities: ADR Canada.
- Family Circle Mediation: ADR Canada.
- Mediating Marriage Contracts: ADR Canada.
- Restorative Justice Meeting: ADR Canada.
- Best for the Children Workshop, Saint John.
- Positive Aging Seminar (by Family Mediation Canada). Saint John.
- Restorative Justice Workshop, Fredericton.
- Privacy Act Training, McInnis/Cooper, Fredericton.
- The What’s and Why’s of Conflict Resolution”, Fredericton Chamber of Commerce, Insight Magazine.
- Getting Past the Personal Stuff: Smaller Conflicts Between Employees May Just Lead to Larger Problems”, Canadian HR Reporter.
- Member in good standing with Alternative Dispute Resolution.
- Member in good standing with the Fredericton Chamber of Commerce.
- Member in good standing with the Woman’s Business Network Fredericton.